Overview of submitting a story
If your organisation is doing amazing things to improve the lives of others, then you are in the perfect place to share your club’s story. Follow these three simple steps.
Step 1 Register / Login
First you need to register your organisation. It is quick, simple and free. If you already have an account LOGIN HERE.
We ask for registration because it means you can keep track of other projects you may add at a later date. You can also add details about your organisation such as a website address, email and logo.
Remember, having a story published on Gymtopia makes your organisation remarkable. This means that others will want to find you and get it touch.
Next, comes the story…
Step 2 Write your story
This is your chance to tell the world about your amazing project. Please remember we are looking for remarkable stories that explain how your club or organisation is improving an external community, not the lives of club members. Before you begin, here are some things to think about:
- Is this a genuinely remarkable project with a large social impact?
- Do you have clear results and impact to share?
- Is your remarkable project a genuine act of charity? If your organisation is being paid to deliver a project, Gymtopia is not the right place.
- How did the project start?
- What are the project objectives?
- Why is this project important?
- What is the impact of the project? In other words, what difference has your organisation made to a community?
- Do you have beautiful photographs to help tell the project story?
- Do you have a link to a video on YouTube or Vimeo?
Step 3 Preview & submit
This is your opportunity to preview your project to ensure it reads well. When you are happy, simply press ‘submit’ and it gets sent to us for review.
You can always email us later with images or a video link if you do not have them now.
Once we have reviewed your project to ensure it reads well, it is published on Gymtopia for the world to see.
That it is. Simple as 1, 2, 3.